How does this work?
- You pick a package.
- You fill out the new client intake with no obligation.
- Within 3-5 days your planner will provide you with the available options for your day.
- You choose your destination and set up a call with your planner and they will discuss next steps.
- We plan, you relax!
How does payment work?
- To hold your date and secure initial services you will pay a refundable $249 deposit. This deposit is refundable for 14 days. Please note that once your contract is created, your $249 deposit becomes non refundable and goes towards the services rendered in the processing of such.
- In 14 days you will pay a non refundable deposit in the amount of around 50% of your package choice to hold your date and secure services indefinitely.
- Final balance will be due 45 days prior to ceremony. If your event is a rush order, payment will be due immediately within securing services.
What are the travel fees for?
Travel Fees are in place for some of our locations that are a bit farther out. They cover the gas & time for our team members to get to that location.
What are the legal fees used for?
In regards to legal fees, these fees are subject to change depending on where your destination is. Legal fees will be discussed with client prior to adding it to the package of the clients choice and will be used for the reasons of obtaining a legal marriage. Reasons such as but not limited are: acquiring a regions requirements, Blood tests, translation of documents etc. The legal fees themselves are not part of the package as they are not necessary for everyone. If this is something that will be helpful to you, it will be suggested by your planner.
Can I have guests?
This is a celebration right? Bring as many family and friends as you want on your big day. We know how important this is to some of our clients so we have no guest limits with any of our packages.
What is your postponement policy during COVID?
We understand the concern around the coronavirus at this time and we are dedicated to being flexible and working with our clients. We have a few different options in place:
- Reschedule/postpone your ceremony
- The ability to switch to a location that is closer to you
What happens if it rains or there is bad weather on my special day?
In the event of rain, we have a few options:
- Wait for the weather to pass (which it typically does pretty quickly)
- Reschedule for another day
- Move the ceremony to your hotel or another convenient setting
What does the Customer Experience Manager do?
Our managers will work directly with you as a remote planner for your special day. They will:
- Assign and manage your vendors.
- Apply for any necessary permits that we’re allowed to apply for.
- Give advice on obtaining your license.
- Manage all of your payments and itineraries.
- Plan and put together your ceremony while being available to answer any and all of your questions.
- Provide local recommendations.
Do you organize receptions after the ceremony?
We focus on the ceremony itself - we’d be happy to offer up some recommendations, but ultimately, the organization lands on you for a reception.
How do I get a refund of the refundable initial deposit?
You simply tell your planner that you request a refund. They will provide you will a brief questionnaire that helps us better our services and the request will be submitted immediately.
Please Note: Although your package may provide the location for you ceremony, this does not include any special use permits, day passes etc for such space. Please be prepared to not only provide this for your self as a couple, but to any and all vendors that are a part of your day as well.